The administrative address is one of the fundamental stages of administrative process, where the acquired knowledge and appropriate decision-making are applied. It is a process of great responsibility, which is mostly carried out by managers and other leadership authorities within the company. Is administrative function comes right after planning and the organization and has to do directly with the execution of what is planned and organized.
Its main objective is to guarantee that the goals set can be met, which means that they have to face various unforeseen events, correct what is necessary and make the decisions corresponding strategies for the proper functioning of the company.
In this article you will find:
Management management principles
The administrative management procedure, is sustained based on different important principles such as the following:
- Coordination of interests or harmony of the objective: The efficiency of the direction is determined in the achievements of the objectives of the company.
- Impersonality of command: This happens when the authority and the command arises from the needs of the company to obtain the desired results.
- Direct supervision: It is based on the support and communication that the director must provide to his employees during the development of the plans and thus make it easier to execute them.
- Hierarchical path: Requests the support and communication that the manager must provide to his employees for good management.
- Conflict resolution: Refers to the need to solve problems that arise during the development of the administrative process.
Administration direction classification
There are different types related to this direction, which are related to leadership and must be oriented and considered, among them are:
It is the authority that imposes its own rules and decisions without making any kind of consultation to its employees, which results in a work environment tense and dictatorial, where insecurity and discipline go hand in hand.
It refers to the flexibility of autocratic management, where hierarchical positions are involved in the activities and personal lives of their employees. This system is applied specifically in companies where there is a staff in training.
Address Laissez - faire
It is a management model that can intervene little in the performance of its employees, where they are allowed a high level autonomy and decision, which could be a great initiative for them or on the contrary lead them to a job untidy.
It is based on the principles of equal opportunities and general consultation for decision-making, without having to sacrifice the development of the hierarchical structure of the company. This is one of the directions that gets the best results in large companies.
Stages of administration management
In general, this type of address can be outlined as follows:
If any type of improvisation or any situation that challenges the organization arises, the need for efficient decision-making is imposed, which in turn goes through the following stages:
- Define the problem: Understanding the situation, the emergence of the challenges and the objectives pursued, can provide guidance to address the problem efficiently.
- Evaluate the alternatives: Problems can be approached in different ways and can be faced or solved in different ways. Despite this beforehand, all options should be reviewed before a decision is made.
- Make a decision: Options should be highlighted and applied specifically, taking into account the possible consequences that may arise and anticipation of forecasts.
This stage indicates the available elements and the resources that are needed to carry out the correct decisions through different strategies such as:
- Recruitment: Increasing and replacing human capital with the necessary personnel to execute activities, leads to decision-making.
- Training: Offering the conceptual, theoretical and practical elements to the staff, allows adequate decisions to be made.
- Renewal: The acquisition of new equipment, materials and tools, facilitates decision making.
Team morale and good entrepreneurial spirit are also very important to achieve objectives and execute decided planning, that means that the management should carry out a review of the motivational development of the company and implement new strategies, strengthen existing ones and eliminate those that are counterproductive.
Motivation is directly related to communication both internally and externally, it is necessary that it always be in accordance with the decisions made initially, In such a way that each of the company's segments know what to expect from it and, in turn, customers are aware of the possible changes that the company could present. business.
Leadership and supervision
Only decisions should not be made and have the security of implementing them properly, it is important that an open channel of feedback and control that facilitates the efficiency of possible changes, identifies problems and perceives the opportunities provided for the changes, which generates all the information that the management needs so that it can always take the best and correct decisions.
Importance of the direction of the administration
The direction is of great vitality for the proper administrative functioning. This is in charge of carrying out the guidelines in a corresponding way and thus obtaining the best performance of the organizational structure.
An efficient management is the key to forecasting and business anticipation and is also the stimulus of the human capital, through effective communication with a sensible management away from the different defects humans.
A good administrative direction, includes the hierarchical and organized administrative procedure, which is capable of developing the changes that allow the fulfillment of its objectives, which means that any administrative process lacking direction is prone to disorder and disintegration.