The administrative process is a very important element in the proper functioning of any business or company.
Entrepreneurs are the most vulnerable to making mistakes in this regard because they do not have the necessary experience. Even so, it is not completely impossible to know the best way to put these types of strategies into operation.
In this post we are going to talk about the administrative process, and we will provide some examples on the subject.
In this article you will find:
What is an Administrative Process?
The administrative process, is he instrument used in companies to achieve their goals
It is a continuation of procedures and activities that are applied in companies, to perfect the use and placement of appropriate techniques, materials and personnel, because In this way, the resources of the organization will be used appropriately and the objective.
Examples of the Administrative Process
We invite you to visit the following link, where we will talk more about the concept, stages and importance of the administrative process. This time we will focus on explaining 3 examples covering their different stages.
# 1 Example of the Administrative Process in Candy Company
- With the vision of producing a new type of candy, it is planned to lease a space of 100 square meters, hire nutritionists, purchase the ovens, mixers and complete production equipment, find the distributors and perform an analysis of capital.
- We proceed with the order of priorities and responsibilities, delegating the purchase to a specialized department and the manufacturing to another department.
- The administrative staff gives orders to manufacture 5000 sweets in 5 days, with the purpose of distributing them to stores and businesses.
- The executive sector analyzes the advantages and disadvantages of the process and notifies the manager. Establish corrections and perform quality control.
# 2 Examples of the Administrative Process in Nursing
Meetings with doctors are scheduled to create security measures and establish the necessary policies in nursing, conducting various training courses for all staff.
- Good teamwork facilitates and improves efficiency, as well as having the necessary tools. Teams are formed that are made up of support staff, doctors, nurses, etc. The proper functioning of the infirmary depends on the collaborative efforts of these teams.
- Encouragement in the form of rewards and incentives, or even verbal encouragement, produces positive changes in nursing.
- The proper functioning of the hospital is supervised, with a high commitment from all employees, ensuring that all patients are treated satisfactorily.
- The administrative sector supervises and demands periodic reports from the heads of each department. Budgets, mistakes made and the necessary measures are discussed.
# 3 Examples of the Administrative Process Company of the hospitality sector
- The company intends to open a hostel with 20 3-star rooms, in one of the main tourist places in the country, for which it requires a budget of 1 million dollars. In addition to a localized land that meets expectations, where construction will take place. Subsequently, the corresponding permits must be obtained, the necessary services contracted and the marketing strategy established. Finally, the time for the opening is defined according to the season.
- In a first stage, we proceed to work with local companies to provide trained personnel to the place. A market study is used to determine a good marketing and promotion strategy, and the search for a legal firm to obtain the necessary permits in a short term.
- After an analysis of the construction companies, the company that offers the shortest possible time with the best quality standards is selected. Marketing, human resources and legal services companies are located in the same way to guarantee the proper development of the entire project.
- All service provider companies are supervised to comply with what was agreed, advancing as planned in the planning stage. In the event that a supplier does not comply, a new provider or supplier is searched, although it prints a budget readjustment.
It is necessary to remember that the success of a company is based on the administrative processThat is why it is so important, because through this step mistakes are avoided and the most convenient measures are arranged, which provide security, organization and efficiency to achieve the goal.
It might interest you:
- Administrative process
- Administrative functions
- 14 principles of Fayol