The questions are part of the dialogue between two people who want to meet. From the point of view of knowledge, you can always continue to discover new details about your partner, as well as you can show news about yourself. Evolution defines the inner growth of a human being from life experiences. There are closed questions whose answer is conditioned by the very approach of the question. On the contrary, there are open questions that allow more argumentation in the answer. In in this article with 20 fun questions for couples Psychology-Online we propose questions for your boyfriend or girlfriend about your relationship, about his personality and anecdotes. Customize your own questions from your point of view.
- What's the funniest moment you've ever had?
- How important is a sense of humor to you in your relationship?
- What advice do you give to others but you don't put into practice?
- What funny question would you like me to ask you that I have never asked you?
- What three original and fun plans would you like to enjoy more often?
- What or who makes you laugh out loud?
- What are your favorite comedies?
- Who would you like to attend a laughter therapy course with?
- What fun tips would you like to pass on to your "me" from the past?
- What difficult situation was less complex thanks to the use of humor?
- When was the last time you really laughed?
- What funny anecdote do you remember from our first date?
- What would be your ideal destination for a fun trip?
- What's the funniest joke you've been told lately?
- At what moment would you have liked to stop time?
- What qualities do you admire in people who have a sense of humor?
- What humor mantra would you like to repeat to yourself from now on?
- What funny title would you like to put to this chapter of your life?
- 19 What other qualities, besides humor, do you think they fall in love with?
- What lessons have you learned through humor?
1. What's the funniest moment you've ever had?
Humor is an incentive of well-being. You can connect with this state of mind by focusing on funny anecdotes that allow you to get to know your partner better from this point of view.
2. How important is a sense of humor to you in your relationship?
Just as each person personalizes her notion of joy and happiness through her own story, you can also delve into the meaning that this term has for your partner.
3. What advice do you give to others but you don't put into practice?
Contradictions define the reality of the human. This is the case when a person says one thing but does the opposite. It also happens when someone gives advice to others and then does not apply those suggestions to their own life.
4. What funny question would you like me to ask you that I have never asked you?
Through this question, you allow your partner to give you a specific answer on this issue. You cannot guess their thinking.
5. What three original and fun plans would you like to enjoy more often?
The answer to this question may be an invitation to integrate these ideas into your free time during the next term. Spending quality time together is a good idea to nurture love in the couple.
6. What or who makes you laugh out loud?
Laughter admits of varying degrees. Without a doubt, the sound of a laugh is the ideal soundtrack of the joy expressed through this gesture.
7. What are your favorite comedies?
Cinema has a constant link with existence. What are your favorite comedy tapes? Stories that left a pleasant mark on his memory.
8. Who would you like to attend a laughter therapy course with?
Humor as wellness therapy is present in a workshop on this topic. A leisure and free time proposal that can be enjoyed as a couple or with friends. Laughter has many benefits, it is also very important to know laugh at yourself.
9. What fun tips would you like to pass on to your "me" from the past?
Through this question, your partner can connect with yesterday in a symbolic way. The answer will be related to your learning and the advice you would have liked to have in the past, very useful information for get to know and understand your partner better.
10. What difficult situation was less complex thanks to the use of humor?
Humor is also exercised through practice. Therefore, your partner can increase his personal empowerment through the ingenuity of humor as a source of optimism.
11. When was the last time you really laughed?
By means of this question, the interlocutor directs his attention to that funny moment, in that way he is contagious with a positive spirit and makes you part of it.
12. What funny anecdote do you remember from our first date?
This first meeting can be interpreted from the point of view of humor through the memories that each one conserves from then.
13. What would be your ideal destination for a fun trip?
Traveling as a couple is one of the special plans to break the routine and to spend quality time together, one of the tricks to relive the passion of the couple and to create memories of good times together. The surprise of a destination increases the excitement of that getaway.
14. What's the funniest joke you've been told lately?
Your partner can make you participate in it in a communication gesture focused on the humor of this experience.
15. At what moment would you have liked to stop time?
The perception of time is different depending on the moment. In a boredom scene, the minutes seem eternal. On the contrary, in a period of joy the hours flow with another measure from the internal point of view.
16. What qualities do you admire in people who have a sense of humor?
Through the example of others, a person can also model those attitudes that he observes in others from his own point of view.
17. What humor mantra would you like to repeat to yourself from now on?
A mantra that reflects a philosophy of life focused on positive thinking as an attitude to the present.
18. What funny title would you like to put to this chapter of your life?
As if life were a book, it is possible to carry out the literary exercise of imagining a title that synthesizes the essence of a cycle.
19 What other qualities, besides humor, do you think they fall in love with?
Personal values and emotional characteristics that describe a person as unique and different from others.
20. What lessons have you learned through humor?
Each person has their own wisdom around the reflections of the lived experience. Here we leave you reflections of life to be happy.
This article is merely informative, in Psychology-Online we do not have the power to make a diagnosis or recommend a treatment. We invite you to go to a psychologist to treat your particular case.
If you want to read more articles similar to 20 fun questions for couples, we recommend that you enter our category of Couple therapy.