Friendship is not just about happy and fun times. There are also circumstances when a friend may be sad and needs encouragement. In these situations is when a word of encouragement can bring out the courage necessary for that person to move forward and overcome any obstacle. A breath of breath never hurts. And having a friend means that there will always be someone to accompany you through thick and thin.
In this Psychology-Online article, we have compiled more than 100 phrases to cheer up a sad friendWhether you have a sick family member or are in difficult times. Surely with one of these expressions you will make her feel much better.
- What can I say to my best friend if she is sad
- Phrases to encourage a friend in difficult moments
- Words of encouragement for a friend who has a sick family member
What can I say to my best friend if she is sad.
Sad people cannot see the solution to their dilemma. For this reason, they take refuge in melancholy to get away from reality. In those moments it is not convenient to judge or recriminate. It is best to try to understand the circumstances,
Nobody likes to see a friend in distress. So, if you are wondering what you can say to a sad friend, in this section you will have some phrases with which you can cheer her up:
- Linda, everything bad that you think will never end will pass.
- In life things happen for a reason. We are going to see the positive side of what is happening to learn from this experience and move on.
- I know this hurts, and I'm so sorry it's happening to you.
- I'm here 24 hours a day for when you need to vent, cry or laugh. No matter what you want to do, just give me a call.
- If something did not go well today, tomorrow is another day. Rest that tomorrow everything will be better.
- It does not matter that you go slow, the important thing is that you do not stop.
- When you see everything dark and you think you have been buried, you are actually planted and you will be reborn.
- Sometimes it is necessary to go through pain to understand true happiness.
- I know it's been tough, but we're still on our feet.
- If you want to fly, you are going to have to leave behind all the load you are carrying.
- You are stronger than you think, more capable than you think, and more valuable than what you have been told.
- It doesn't matter that life knocks you down, just land on your back to lift yourself up harder.
- Scream, cry, but never give up.
- After every dark there will come a very sunny day. Just don't lose your cool.
- Just remember how far you've come despite everything. Then there is no problem that can bring you down.
- Life seems to hurt you sometimes, but it is only training you to be braver.
- You are capable of amazing things.
- The best thing is that you don't think about it so much. Let everything flow.
- Breathe and have great faith that all of this is going to happen. When you least expect it, you will remember this moment as a simple nightmare.
- If you doubt yourself, just look back and see how far you've come.
- What's coming is the best thing that will happen to you. Forget the past.
- Don't be afraid to do what you do, because if it makes you happy, then it's the right thing to do.
- When something leaves, it is because the universe is creating the perfect space for what is to come.
- The world is a long line of many kilometers, you are only traveling a few centimeters. Calm down, that life will bring much better things.
- Don't be suspicious of your abilities. If someone has not realized how good you are at what you do, it is because they do not deserve someone like you.
- I'm so proud of you. I just wanted to remind you.
- There is nothing that can stop you, because your inner strength is greater than this circumstance.
- Something positive will come out of all this, do not hesitate.
- If you fall into a hole, the best alternative is not to stay in it, it is to build a ladder with its walls to keep going. You can!
- If you failed, it's because you tried. So, you are persistent, brave and fearless. That's my friend!
- She takes advantage of what you have right now. It is certain that what you lost was not going to make you happy. Cheer up!
- Every storm is necessary, since with it the land is cleaned, the land is fertilized and new fruits begin to sprout. Rest assured that your life will be better after this storm passes.
- You have the best tool to succeed: a will of steel, oh, and someone who loves you very much.
- Life is not about never falling, but about getting up as many times as necessary (Confucius).
- Friend, accept life as it comes. She tries to make sense of each step, only then will you feel that everything is worth it.
- Dear friend, the darkest nights end in a beautiful sunrise. Undoubtedly, this is only a brief moment, and the best will come soon.
- When the wind blows the strongest, that is when the kites fly the best. Be just like kites.
Phrases to encourage a friend in difficult times.
Not everything in life is happiness. There are times when it seems that the world is crashing down and sadness arrives. Are you looking for phrases to cheer up a sad friend in the most difficult moments? This selection is the most suitable.
When you see that your friend is not very animated by some concern, surprise her with one of these phrases to cheer her up in difficult moments. You'll see that after talking to her you may even get a smile on her.
- You will never be defeated. Because I'm here to pick you up as many times as you need it.
- Sadness is going to be in your life until you allow it. Face it, and allow yourself to be happy.
- If something doesn't come back to you, it better go far away. Keep moving forward.
- In the end, everything will be fine. If you don't feel it right now, it's because the end of this situation is coming.
- Get up, repeat, experiment, but don't let sadness win you over.
- You are doing the best you can! Then everything will be fine. Be patient.
- Difficulties will prepare you for something extraordinary.
- Do what you can. If you failed, start again tomorrow.
- Longer trips start with a single step.
- Keep a positive attitude. Thus you will be the owner of the circumstances and they will not be the owner of you.
- The most violent storms are those that end sooner.
- Don't meditate so much about what happened. Happiness will come when you accept that the experience is based on the good or bad in life.
- Even the strongest tree is shaken by the wind. That does not mean that it will uproot.
- Your greatness is reflected by the light that comes from within you. Do not stop shining even if you are sad.
- A year ago you didn't think this moment would come. The good news is that in a year it will only be a bad memory.
- Friend, it hurts to see you like this. I just want you to know that I love you and that we are going to get through this together.
- If you only plan defeat, you will never achieve victory.
- Imagine the best result. Remember that the mind is powerful.
- Take the first step. You are doing the rest according to your energy, but only take the first step today.
- When you're worried, just do things. Do not think so much because you are going to worry. Take care and don't just worry.
- You just walk at your own pace. Don't pay attention to what other people say.
- The most beautiful sculptures are born from breaking a stone. Therefore, do not doubt that these hits are going to bring out the best version of you.
- Remember the strength that is in you. You taught me to be strong, I expect no less from you.
- If you want to cry, cry. If you need to scream, then scream, if you want to dance, then dance. Whatever you need to calm down, do it, I'll be by your side.
- I have no doubt that you will get through all of this.
- Although I cannot change what happened, I do want to accompany you until you feel better.
- Life will always put us to the test to show what we are made of. Show him your best smile.
- Feel free to call me at any time. I am more than available to listen to you.
- Every stone along the way is one less step you are taking. Go ahead, let's go for more stones.
- The bigger the problem, the bigger the reward. Who said fear?
- The toughest and wisest people are born out of tough times.
- Although pain is the teacher, learning is always a gift for life.
- Every problem along the way becomes an opportunity to prove yourself.
- When a bad moment happens, do not forget that the bad thing is the moment, it is not you.
- If the destination is worth it, there is no need to take shortcuts. Let's continue down this path, even if it is more complicated than others.
- Every obstacle is the seasoning that flavors success.
- Don't wait for the storm to pass. Better, let's dance while it rains.
- Only when you visualize the coast, will you dare to cross the ocean.
- In this life no one is saved from defeat. But that does not mean the end.
- If you never give up, nothing can beat you.
- If the goal is higher, you can try harder, learn more, and better savor the success you will achieve.
- She runs after life. Don't let her run after you.
- No one can erase what happened. But no one has written the ending either. Let's do it together.
- The more defeats we have, the stronger we are going to be. Don't give up my friend.
- If you lost something good right now, it is because something great is coming.
- If running is hard for you, walk. If you have trouble walking, crawl. If you have trouble crawling, crawl. But don't stop.
- I bet you. I know that you will triumph over all this.
Words of encouragement for a friend who has a sick relative.
No one is except going through a time when a family member can get sick. Also, caring for a sick person is very complicated and exhausting. It is perhaps one of the most worrying circumstances in life. This is when a word of encouragement can help a person cope with more energy. Friendship is about provide all possible support, so that the worst circumstances of life are more bearable.
Next, you will find a list with the best words of encouragement for a friend who has a sick relative. The important thing is that your friend does not lose hope and remembers that you are there for her.
- Keep in mind that while there is life, hope is latent.
- When everything seems impossible, the light of hope arises.
- When this disease is overcome, you will better appreciate all the beautiful things in life and what surrounds you.
- Remember that diseases are not only overcome with medicine, but with a lot of courage and willpower.
- You are the strength your family member needs right now. Do not faint.
- Soon this will end and it will be just one more memory.
- Willpower and wishes for life are those that are present in your family member at this time. With that, everything will be fine.
- There is little left, and everything is in a recovery period. In a short time this will be over.
- You will see that your family member will soon be running as she did before.
- Do not be sad. Your relative is strong and she is going to put up with everything very well.
- Have a lot of faith in the doctors. They are doing the best they can.
- With all my heart, I know that improvement is going to come.
- Leave everything in the hands of science, and we will pray for the health of your family member.
- Calm down, so you can help your family member.
- I know how much you want your family member to get out of that bed, and that is something that is going to happen very soon. She is in the best hands.
- There are many people who have gone through the same thing and have recovered. Your family member will be part of those figures, do not hesitate.
- Although this is a long process, you have to stay in control, be strong and wait for everything to finish.
- Even if the road is difficult and the storm blinds us, we must never lose hope.
This article is merely informative, in Psychology-Online we do not have the power to make a diagnosis or recommend a treatment. We invite you to go to a psychologist to treat your particular case.
If you want to read more articles similar to Phrases to cheer up a sad friend, we recommend that you enter our category of Motivating and inspiring phrases.
- Garcia A. Social support. Information Sheets of the Official College of Psychologists of Las Palmas [internet] .2003 [cited Sep 22. 2010]; 53 (2) [approx 4p] .1-3 Available at: http://www.coplaspalmas.org/coplpms/index.php? option = com_content & view = category & id = 49: fact-sheets & Itemid = 58 & layout = default
- Herrera P, González I. Methodology for evaluating the impact of family life events on family health. Cuban Magazine Medina General Integral. 2002; 18(2):169-72.