In life, each stage comes with its own lessons and challenges. Maturity is no exception, since it is one of the most important stages for people, since it represents the moment from which we know what we want to achieve a balance. It is a cycle in which experience becomes flashes of wisdom. Furthermore, it is a new beginning in which we seek the best version of ourselves to leave behind the insecurities of immaturity.
Join us in this Psychology-Online article to discover the best maturity phrases that can illuminate the path to a deep understanding of existence and emotional balance.
- Phrases about emotional maturity
- Phrases about spiritual maturity
- Phrases about maturity in love
- Famous phrases about maturity
Phrases about emotional maturity.
Emotional maturity involves accepting that experiences are opportunities for growth. Therefore, phrases of emotional maturity are words that invite us to reflect and inspire us to embrace our authenticity, face challenges with wisdom
- We grow when we can laugh at ourselves. Ethel Barrymore.
- I live in that loneliness that is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity. Albert Einstein.
- Maturity is when your world opens up and you realize that you are not the center of it. M.J. Croan.
- Worrying about people, things or life is an act of maturity. Tracy McMillan.
- Remember that you cannot fail to be yourself. Wayne Dyer.
- Maturity is achieved when a person postpones immediate pleasures for long-term values. Joshua L. Liebman.
- What becomes mature needs to die. Friedrich Nietzsche.
- I think that a separation can be made between youth and maturity. Youth ends when selfishness ends; Maturity begins when you live for others. Hermann Hesse.
- Being mature means facing and not evading each new crisis that comes. Fritz Kunkel.
- Never mourn the loss of innocence, because it always brings the great gain of wisdom. Erica Goros.
- Youth condemns; maturity forgives. Amy Lowell.
- My job is not to make people like me. My job is to make them better people. Steve Jobs.
- Only one thing makes a dream impossible: the fear of failure. Paulo Coelho.
- Making mistakes is human; tripping is common; Being able to laugh at yourself is maturity. William Arthur Ward.
- Maturity is just a brief break in adolescence. Jules Feiffer
- We do not mature with age. We mature with the falls we face in life. Avijeet Das.
- It rarely happens that a premature sprout of genius reaches maturity. Quintilian
- To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to create oneself without ceasing. Henri Bergson.
- Sometimes success gets in the way of maturity, at least temporarily. Ricky Williams.
- Maturity is the age at which one no longer allows oneself to be fooled. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- When we cannot change the situation we face, the challenge is to change ourselves. Victor Frankl.
- I think part of maturity is knowing who you are. Rob Lowe.
- Knowing your responsibilities doesn't make you more mature, but acting on them does. Carolina de León.
- If you are good at something, you know you can be better. Lindsay Buckingham.
- Information can be painful when you are not prepared to have it. Richard Walter.
- Memory changes as a person matures. Siri Hustvedt.
- Adolescence is society's careless permission to combine physical maturity with psychological irresponsibility. Terri Apter.
- Maturity is developed by respecting others and accepting responsibility for violating that respect. Wes Fesler.
- Maturity is the moment when one regains innocence. Marty Rubin.
- The true mark of maturity is when someone hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of hurting them. Ryron Gracie.
- A healthy attitude is contagious but don't expect to get it from others. Be a carrier. Tom Stoppard.
- Self-knowledge is the first step towards maturity. Jane Austen.
- Maturity means seeing things differently, but accepting that they don't matter. There are no technological shortcuts. Ted Chiang.
- You have to be able to recognize your truths in broad daylight before you can find them in the dark. Kelli Jae Baeli.
- I have never met a person so ignorant that it was impossible for me to learn anything from him. Galileo Galilei.
Phrases about spiritual maturity.
Spiritual maturity is not a destination, but a continuous journey of self-discovery and growth. Like a tree that strengthens and expands with the passage of time, our spirituality becomes richer as we move through life. In this segment, you will see some phrases about spiritual maturity that encapsulate the essence of what this process means, offering a deep and transformative perspective.
- Life is growth. If we stop growing, we are dead technically and spiritually. Morihei Ueshiba.
- Always remembering an evil is like carrying a burden in your mind, eternally. Anonymous.
- Our decisions mark our future. Therefore, it is good to reflect without obsessing. Anonymous.
- Knowing others is wisdom. Knowing yourself is enlightenment. Lao Tze.
- Spiritual consciousness develops when you are free, spontaneous, detached and kind to your neighbors. Anonymous.
- To find yourself you need a focused mind and a free soul. Finding what is needed is to free the mind and focus the soul. J. Earp.
- Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your happiness and inner peace. Anonymous.
- Man has two spiritual needs: One of them is forgiveness, the other is kindness. Billy Graham.
- The way is not in the sky; The path is in the heart. Anonymous.
- Just listen to your voice inside you. This is the mind to trust. This is God consciousness speaking, not the ego seeking recognition. Angela Walker.
- Friendship has always belonged to the center of my spiritual journey. Henri Nouwen.
- Happiness depends on what you can give to others and not on what you can get for yourself. Anonymous.
- Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want if you stay in the present moment. Deepak Chopra.
- People only see what they are willing to see and want to see. Anonymous.
- Great men are those who see that spirituality stronger than any material force and thoughts rule the world. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- If we control our mind, happiness will come. Dalai Lama.
- Religion gives man inner strength. Spiritual light and ineffable peace. Alexis Carrel.
- Better than a thousand empty words, one word that brings peace is worth more. Anonymous.
- He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened. Tao Te Ching.
- Physical strength cannot permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force. Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Pain may be inevitable, but suffering is optional. Anonymous.
- The miracle is not flying in the sky or walking in the water, but walking on the ground. Chinese proverb.
- Music is the link between sensual life and spiritual life. Anonymous.
- If we fail to nourish our souls, they wither and without a soul, life ceases to have meaning. Marion Woodman.
- When the mystical spiritual eye opens, your physical eye closes; He sees nothing but God. Abu Sulayman Ad-Darani.
- The greatest of all delusions is the conviction that knowledge is not a delusion. Tripura Rahasya.
- The key to human freedom is to do good, without attachment to the results. Anonymous.
- Yoga holds the promise of keeping us centered in the midst of turmoil and confusion. Buddhist philosophy.
- Happiness depends on what you can give, not what you can get. Swami Chinmayananda.
- Every moment you don't follow your internal logic, you feel a lack of energy, a loss of power, a sense of spiritual loss. Anonymous.
- Spirituality is not having more beliefs and religions, but discovering the best that is within you. Anonymous.
Phrases about maturity in love.
Love It is the most universal feeling of all, and requires maturity and balance for it to be maintained over time. It implies an intimate emotional and personal connection. The following phrases about maturity in love are wise and thoughtful words that inspire us to look inside ourselves.
- Mature love is composed and sustaining; A celebration of commitment, camaraderie and trust. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Sensuality comes like maturity. Andie MacDowell.
- Mature love has a joy that the newlyweds did not even imagine. Boyd K. Packer.
- To have a happy marriage you need to have intellectual, economic and emotional maturity. Javier Herrera.
- She gives your hands to serve and your hearts to love. Mother Teresa.
- Friendship often ends in love, but love never ends in friendship. Charles Caleb Colton.
- Jump from the circle of time to the circle of love. Rumi.
- I love you because I need you. Mature love says “I need you because I love you.” Erich Fromm.
- I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you. Roy Croft.
- All married couples must learn the art of battle as they must learn the art of lovemaking. Ann Landers.
- The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo.
- Wise men say that only fools make haste. But I can't help but fall in love with you. Elvis Presley.
Famous phrases about maturity.
Maturity, that enigmatic state to which we all aspire, is revealed through words full of wisdom and experiences that are polished over time. In this section, we will delve into the rich universe of famous phrases about maturity, spoken by brilliant minds and experienced hearts. These quotes not only illustrate the many facets of maturing, but also invite reflection on the path to wisdom.
- Maturity is knowing when to be immature. Randall Hall.
- To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to create oneself without ceasing. Henri Bergson.
- Forty is the ripe age of youth; fifty, the youth of middle age. Victor Hugo.
- It is not suffering in itself that makes man mature, it is man that gives meaning to suffering. Viktor Emil Frankl.
- Maturity and experience are part of my liberation. Alicia Keys.
- Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you won't do anything with it. M. Scott Peck.
- A sign of maturity is the ability to be comfortable with people who are not like us. Virgil A. Kraft.
- Everyone grows, but not everyone matures. Kemi Sogunle.
- Age is not counted in periods of time, you mature with the hard blows of life. Anonymous.
- Maturity begins to manifest when we feel that our concern is greater for others than for ourselves. Albert Einstein.
- While personal maturity can mean being able to see beyond yourself, leadership maturity means considering others before yourself. John C. Maxwell.
- Maturing is a high price to pay for growing. Tom Stoppard.
- There is no other path to maturity than learning to endure the blows of life. William Shakespeare.
- You are never too old to be younger. Mae West.
- Maturity is often more absurd than youth and is often more unfair to youth. Thomas A. edison.
- I went from adolescence to senility, trying to avoid maturity. Tom Lehrer.
- No one intelligent knows what he wants to do until he enters his twenties or thirties. Michael Crichton.
- Maturity doesn't mean you stop fighting, you just change the things you fight for. Charles Wallace.
- Confidence comes with maturity, it is about being more accepting of yourself. Nicole Scherzinger.
- It is the responsibility of an anxious old being on behalf of the young. And it is the duty of the young to despise the anxiety of the old. Philip Pullman.
- Maturity is achieved when a person accepts life, even if it is full of tension. Joshua L. Liebman.
- Childhood and adulthood were not age factors, but mental states. Alex Shakar.
- Look closely at the present you are building, it should look like the future you are dreaming of. Alice Walker.
- An accomplished life is a teenage dream realized in adulthood. Alfred de Vigny.
- With age comes insight. With experience comes perception. Chris Bohjalian.
- Living in fear and not being afraid is the final test of maturity. Edward Weeks.
- Maturity, once discovered, has everything to do with the acceptance of not knowing. Mark Z. Danielewski.
- Mature age is one in which one is still young, but with much more effort. Jean-Louis Barrault.
- I wanted to show my maturity. The criticism I received made me grow. I motivate myself. Pablo Sandoval.
- Age is relative. Experience is relative. And I think intensity is often confused with maturity. Laura Marling.
- That's maturity: accepting things. The more things you accept, the more mature you are. David Burr Gerrard.
- Scars fade over time. And those that never go away build character, maturity and caution. Erin McCarthy.
This article is merely informative, at Psychology-Online we do not have the power to make a diagnosis or recommend a treatment. We invite you to go to a psychologist to treat your particular case.
If you want to read more articles similar to Phrases about maturity, we recommend that you enter our category of Motivating and inspiring phrases.